Please visite this url and login with AGENT ACCOUNT:
CREATING A NEW STATION
in the Station list,click "add" button to create station
Input Station Information, select location, then click "ok" button to save
In the station list, click "view" button go to the main page of one particular station
CREATING USER ACCOUNT
1. In "Users" menu, you can see all your users
2. Click "Add" button to create a new user account
3. Input user information, click "ok" to save.
DISTRIBUTE STATION TO A USER
1. Copy Auth Code from station list page
2. Click "View" link in user list
3. Click "Authorize" button
4. Paste the code you copied at 1 step.
5. Your users can login the APP or website: http://member.powerwell.dev.langic.net with his account and password
REMARKS: You can distribute one station to multiple users or distribute multiple stations to one user.
HOW TO CONFIG DEVICES
1. Go to Station Manage Site. There's 2 ways:
At the station list page, click "View" button Or Login http://members.powerwell.dev.langic.net with user account and password
2. Click Device Setting menu item.
3. Add a data collector FIst!! This is very important. You CAN NOT add any other device before finish this step.
Input Serial Number of the Device.(At the back side of the device)
4. Click OK to save
5. Add Inverter or Battery.
Inverter or Battery need to select a network channel. Make sure your device is connected with the data collector which you selected in the list.
6. Add Solar Panel
Before add solar panel, need to add an inverter
These parameters are very important
Unit Power: the power of a single solar panel
Arrangement: series x parallel = total amount of panels
Inverter: which inverter these panels conected to
MPPT index: a number, don't repeat.
For an example: your inverter has 2 mppt, connected 4 x 4 panels for each mppt, then you need to add solar panel twice. First time, input MPPT index = 1, 2nd input MPPT index = 2